Saturday, March 9, 2013

2013 Make-Over Week~ Deal 7; Get it all!!

This has been such a fun week for me! Thank you to every one of you who have participated in Make-Over week... I'm so excited for you to fall in love with your new Mary Kay products!
My big Mary Kay order will be placed on Monday so today's Daily Deal will close out this week...
Today's Daily Deal...
So you've taken advantage of some pretty great deals this week... my hope is that you will quickly find yourself in a skin care and color routine that is easy, quick, and makes you feel fabulous! All of this week's deals will be valid until Monday morning but in case I've missed one of your favorite products or that one thing you've been dying to try...
Please enjoy 20% off your Mary Kay purchase!
Your 20% off will apply to anything in your order that was not included in this week's daily deals!
A few of my must-haves...
Mary Kay's Satin Hands! Satin Hands is probably one of the most well-known and much loved Mary Kay products... it comes in fragrance-free and peach scent and makes the perfect gift!
Tip; I keep my Satin Hands steps 1 & 2 in the shower in the Summer.... the combo of the smoothing balm and exfoliating scrub prep your legs perfectly! Use your Satin Hands lotion while your skin is still slightly damp and you'll have the glowing, smooth legs you see in runway shows!
Lip Sticks and Nourishine Gloss!! If you were to dump out my purse, you'll find AT LEAST 4 or 5 tubes of Mary Kay lipstick and / or gloss! These were one of the first products I fell in love with and they have remained my very favorite!
There are quite a few colors that I find look great on everyone....

Foundation Primer is a MUST-HAVE for your morning routine! Whether you prefer a simple Loose Powder, Mineral Powder, Pressed Powder, or Liquid Foundation, starting your routine with a Primer will ensure lasting and even coverage, and it will also fill in all of those fine lines and deep pores! PLUS, Mary Kay's Foundation Primer is also an SPF 20 sunscreen, too! It's a must-try... and if you don't like it, I'll buy it back from you :-)



Liquid Foundation! Believe me, I've tried them all! Finding the perfect balance of moisturization, even and accurate color, easy application, and great price is almost impossible to find... no matter what make-up counter you visit! I LOVE Mary Kay's Liquid Foundations... and I don't have ONE client who has tried one and gone back to their old foundation... it's a sure thing :-) Mary Kay's Liquid Foundations are customized to your specific skin type and tone and they also come in a variety of coverages; Matte- Wear, Luminous Wear, Medium Coverage, and even Tinted Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 20!  Any Pressed Powder, Mineral Powder, or Creme-to-Powder Foundation is the perfect match for each liquid foundation, too.



I bet you didn't know that Mary Kay has a MEN'S LINE, did you?! Why should we be the only one's who are able to fight time for our skin? The MKMen line, though small, combines the simple products men use with the same age-fighting ingredients as our amazing products! Choose from bar soap to sunscreen, body spray to shave foam, after-shave and even yummy smelling cologne!

PS... I have heard from MANY women who say that they secretly use the MKMen shave foam in the shower and swear they won't use anything else on their legs again! I'm thinking that might be worth a try ;-)

NEW TimeWise Repair Volu-Firm System! I know it's tempting to look at the price of this system and just move on but if you're concerned about wrinkles, uneven skin tone, losing your skin's elasticity, and signs of aging, this is honestly the perfect system for you and I want you to understand all that you get... because you get it all!!


I have never known my Mom to 'buy into' any skin care system. She is absolutely beautiful and has great skin! This Volu-Firm System came out a couple months ago and with Mary Kay's 100% guarantee in mind, she decided to give it a try.

I have also never heard her talk about skin care like she does after using this set!

She has said that she's received numerous compliments from friends and strangers on how healthy her skin looks!

I'm fairly sure she's now a life-long Volu-Firm user :-)

What I love most about this set is that each product is also sold separately... so if you want to give the Eye Renewal Cram a try before you buy the entire set, you can!

Look into it... what'll it hurt?! And if you're still not sure, ask me to send you a sample of the system... I haven't given a sample yet that didn't quickly bring with it a request for the set ;-)


 Enjoy this exclusive 20% discount... I can't wait to see what you try next!

 Always feel free to ask if you have any questions about skin care or make-up application... email me at LindsaBeth (at) MaryKay.com or leave me a comment or message on Facebook!

** When checking out online, be sure you follow the Check Out steps in full... ZERO payment is requested of you when you complete the checkout process! I will receive your order and will contact you with your total that reflects all discounts for the week :-) **


No comments:

Post a Comment