Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Make-Over Week- Daily Deal 2; A Strong Foundation

(If you missed Daily Deal 1, click here... Deal 1 is valid until Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 11:30pm est)

Today's deal surrounds 3 of Mary Kay's newest and greatest products...


If you've ever attended one of my Skin Care Classes, you've already fallen in love with the Foundation Primer... and it's one of my most popular products across every age group!
Mary Kay's Foundation Primer works just like the primer you use before you paint and sets the perfect foundation for your foundation ;-)
Foundation Primer is a clear gel-like liquid that you smooth on your skin before you apply your foundation or mineral powder.... it fills in every deep pore and fine line, making the perfect canvas for the rest of your make-up routine.

The best part?
It contains an SPF 15... and in the Spring and Summer, it's pretty much ALL I need on those days when foundations and powders just feel too thick or heavy! As a Time-Wise product, it's also made of those amazing Mary Kay essentials that fight the signs of aging while you wear it!


Though Mary Kay still offers their much-loved Matte-Wear, Luminous Wear, and Medium Coverage Liquid Foundations, the NEW CC Cream is a new and improved (and in my opinion, MUCH more low-maintenance) option for those of us who love just a little coverage for an 'au natural' daily look!

There's so much to say about this new product... Let's talk about the CC Cream in bullet points;

* NEW CC Cream contains SPF 15 for daily sun protection all year long!

* Even though the NEW CC Cream is OIL-FREE, it provides great coverage and adequate moisturizers for every skin type!

* CC Cream is a light-weight liquid formula that offers a natural look but can be layered with your typical liquid foundation for a more complete coverage, especially for those days when our skin just doesn't want to behave ;-)

* CC Cream comes in only 4 shades that are proven to match with your specific skin type and shade!

I have fallen in LOVE with this new foundation.... it's so light-weight, perfect for any skin-type, and it's special formula really does perfectly match your specific skin tone! 



When I first heard of Mary Kay's new Finishing Spray, I have to be honest... I thought it would be a waste of money. 
Hairspray? Yep... makes sense.

Hairspray for your face? Yeah right.

And then a few weeks ago I was asked to model for a fellow Mary Kay rep's portfolio photo shoot... She did a fabulous job on my make-up and asked me to close my eyes...
and she sprayed my face.
It felt so weird... and I thought, "well, that was a waste of product!"
And then 8 hours later, at the point in my day when I usually re-apply my mineral or pressed powders, my oily skin STILL looked flawless... and matte! I was blown away! 
This Finishing Spray is a MUST is any daily routine... especially for those days when you need your look to carry you late into the evening!


Daily Deal 2

Option 1; 

Purchase any (1) CC Cream, Matte-Wear, Luminous Wear, or Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation ($20) ... Get (1) Foundation Primer for $3 (retail $16)!

Option 2;

Purchase any (1) CC Cream, Matte-Wear, Luminous Wear, or Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation ($20) ... Get (1) NEW Finishing Spray for $4 (retail $18)!

If you choose to purchase through my website, simply add your choice of foundation and either the Primer or Spray to your cart and click 'submit'. I will hold on to your order until the end of the week and will apply discounts to your final total!

If ordering on Facebook, simply leave a comment letting me know your Foundation shade (or ask me if you need help!), and whether you'd like Option 1 or Option 2!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
** Every order includes free delivery (if you're close by) and every order $50+ includes FREE shipping!

** This daily deal is valid until Thursday, March 6 at 11:30pm (est)

 ** Remember that EVERY purchase you make between now and March 9 will give you another entry into many of our up-coming giveaways!!

** In order to make ordering easy all week, simply submit your order each time you see a deal you'd like to take advantage of (either by leaving a FB comment or by submitting an online order), and I will keep a list for each customer and will send your total at the weeks-end! Remember that all discounts are given at the end of the week!

** Always remember Mary Kay's product guarantee... try a product and always have the freedom to return or exchange that product if you're unhappy with it or change your mind!







No comments:

Post a Comment