Saturday, March 2, 2013

2013 Mary Kay's Make-Over & Deal Week!




March 8 is National Make-Over Day! What better way to celebrate than with Mary Kay's amazing products... for a WHOLE WEEK?!

I'm finally in a place where I'm ready and excited to continue building my business ... too many of you have yet to try Mary Kay's products and I want you to know exactly what you're missing; high quality, incredibly low prices, and changes in your skin almost overnight!

For the next week I'll be offering TONS of giveaways, huge perks for scheduling your own Mary Kay home OR online party (on top of the already-amazing hostess bonuses), and random freebies for helping me succeed in doing what I love with a company I love.

Please don't miss out on the next week.... I'll be introducing you to my favorite products, offering tips for make-up application and skin care, and I'm hoping to meet some of your friends, too :-)
 

 To view all of Mary Kay's incredible products, head over to my website www.MaryKay.com/LindsaBeth
** Anyone and everyone who schedules their own ONLINE or IN-HOME party will receive a FREE Satin Lips set, on top of the amazing hostess rewards you will earn based on your party sales!!

 ** I always offer free shipping on orders $25+

 ** All $50+ orders ALWAYS include a fun freebie



No comments:

Post a Comment