Sunday, March 4, 2012

Before & After (or) Ugly & Not-So-Ugly

Mary Kay has a contest coming up and if you've participated in a show or facial recently you're all set to enter. This contest will award 3 women a $2500 Mary Kay shopping spree and a $5000 donation to the charity of their choice.... and well, SOMEONE has to win!!

Before and After's aren't so much fun... believe me, I know :-/ What I have loved over the past week is how amazing the 'afters' are! You ladies are HOT! What I love more than the picture is the look of confidence and contentedness on your faces... you glow :-)

Let me know if you want 'in' on this fun contest... let's do a facial one morning so you can enjoy your new look all day!

(I wouldn't ever ask for you to do this without doing it myself.... thanks a lot Alicia! ;-))

Before....


After...



Who's next?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment